In this week’s episode, my friend Abbie joins me as we discuss all things heart and home.
It is our hope that by the end of our conversation, you’ll be excited about bringing back traditions from your family's heritage and create new traditions as we head into the colder months, that you'll reflect on the things that you do well within your homemaking and let those gifts flourish so that you may leave a lasting impression on those entrusted in your care, and that you are sweetly encouraged and reminded that it is not the quantity of time spent at home that makes your house a home, but rather, the quality of time spent within with those you love.
A few little things that were mentioned in today's episode + the coordinating details:
1. Say hello to Abbie on Instagram, here.
2. Say hello to Abbie's sweet friend and fellow homemaker, Katie on Instagram, here.
3. Listen to a past kitchen table chat between me and Katie, here.
4. Access Abbie and Katie's publications, here.
5. Listen to a conversation about traditions between me and Lanna Stenner, here.
6. Listen to a conversation about giving lifegiving words within our homes between me and Sally Clarkson, here.
The Homemaker's Club ® is a sisterhood of women who value the old-fashioned ways and traditions of making house a home. We are the homemakers, gathered for good. ®
Join our community of thousands of women worldwide, as we navigate the joys and hardships of homemaking, alongside one another! The Homemaker's Club currently gathers on Instagram, see you there!