In this week's episode, my friend Miss Sally Clarkson is back on the podcast and joins me to celebrate the release of her new book "Giving Your Words: The Lifegiving Power of a Verbal Home for Faith Family Formation"!
We invite you to listen to our conversation as we discuss the magnificence of the atmosphere in which we fill our homes with, not only by the things we do, but with the words we fill our hearts and homes with.
You are so loved, and you are so valuable. Your words matter. Homes matter.
A few little things that were mentioned in today's episode + the coordinating details:
1. Say "hello" to Miss Sally on her Instagram @sally.clarkson.
2. Purchase her newest book, "Giving Your Words", available here.
3. Sally Clarkson's book, "The Lifegiving Home", available here.
4. Sally Clarkson's book, "The Lifegiving Table", available here.
5. Luke 6:45 "A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart."
6. Philippians 4:8 "And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise"
The Homemaker's Club ® is a sisterhood of women who value the old-fashioned ways and traditions of making house a home. We are the homemakers, gathered for good. ®
Join our community of thousands of women worldwide, as we navigate the joys and hardships of homemaking, alongside one another! The Homemaker's Club currently gathers on Instagram, see you there!