In this week’s episode, my friend Alex joins me again as we dig into the basics of homemaking and discuss all things heart and home. It is our hope that by the end of our conversation, you’ll be encouraged in knowing that your role as a homemaker is far more valuable than your daily task list, that you are revived with some sweet ideas for finding beauty amongst your days, and that you are equipped with some guidance and grace for choosing what to prioritize in your daily and weekly rhythm for making your house a home.
A few little things that were mentioned in today's episode + the coordinating details:
1. Say hello to Alex on her Instagram, by clicking here.
2. You can find Alex's blog, Love Daphne Mae, by clicking here.
3. Listen to our first conversation, here.
4. "The homemaker has the ultimate career." By C.S. Lewis
5. Listen to my conversation about legacy building with Jennifer Pepito, here.
We recently announced something HUGE coming this fall, listen here!
The Homemaker's Club ® is a sisterhood of women who value the old-fashioned ways and traditions of making house a home. We are the homemakers, gathered for good. ®
Join our community of thousands of women worldwide, as we navigate the joys and hardships of homemaking, alongside one another! The Homemaker's Club currently gathers on Instagram, see you there!