In this week’s episode, my friend Jennifer Pepito is back and we are celebrating the release of her new book, “Mothering by the Book: The Power of Reading Aloud to Overcome Fear and Recapture Joy”!
From extending grace, establishing rhythm, reading classic literature, to being positive producers in our homes and communities… we invite you to listen in as we discuss the ways in which we can find joy in the midst of hardship.
“We can still, even while things might seem to be falling apart in one area, bake our bread or hang the laundry on the line and appreciate the beautiful smell and the way it looks in the breeze, or take our children on a picnic and appreciate the beauty of being outdoors with them. Even in the midst of hardship, we can find joy, and that's what we see in these stories and what we can live out in our own personal lives.” – Jennifer Pepito (@jenniferpepito on Instagram)
A few little things that were mentioned in today's episode + the coordinating details:
1. Jen's book, "Mothering by the Book", available here! (Don't forget to add your order number at the bottom of her website to receive her Mothering by the Book Course, as a complimentary gift!)
2. Jen's "Peaceful Press Planner", available here.
3. The Little House on the Prairie Series, available here.
4. 24 Family Ways by Clay Clarkson, available here.
5. M is for Mama by Abbie Halberstadt, available here (Find Abbie @m.is.for.mama on Instagram)
Last week we announced something HUGE coming this fall, listen here!
The Homemaker's Club™ is a sisterhood of women who value the old-fashioned ways and traditions of making house a home. We are the homemakers, gathered for good. ™
Join our community of thousands of women worldwide, as we navigate the joys and hardships of homemaking, alongside one another! The Homemaker's Club currently gathers on Instagram.