In today's episode, Jen and I invite you to listen in as we discuss the ways in which we believe that as homemakers, we are preserving civilization. By reflecting on who and what we want to be known for, we are empowered to authentically build strong foundations within our homes by choosing where we invest our efforts and where we spend our time... and how that significantly impacts our home life, the world in which we live today, and the generations to follow.
"As we take care of our homes, love our children, welcome in our neighbors, bake a loaf of bread, put some flowers out... we are being a civilized, restorative force in the world." - Jennifer Pepito (@jenniferpepito on Instagram)
A few little things that were mentioned in today’s episode + the coordinating details:
1. The Peaceful Press Homeschool Curriculum (Use code: PEACEFUL for 20% off as you plan for next school year! Thanks, Jen!)
2. Jen's book that is available for pre-order: Mothering by the Book
3. We are the Gardners by Joanna Gaines + Kids
4. A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola
5. For the Family's Sake by Susan Schaefer Macaulay
6. Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
7. Hero on a Mission by Donald Miller
Join our community of thousands of women worldwide, as we navigate the joys and hardships of homemaking, alongside one another! The Homemaker's Club currently gathers on Instagram.
The Homemaker's Club™ is a sisterhood of women who value the old-fashioned ways and traditions of making house a home. We are the homemakers, gathered for good. ™